|Official Name||Baymax Armor|
|Model||2.0, Dragon Mode|
|Lead Designer||Hiro Hamada|
|Origin||Designed for Baymax to stop Yokai.|
Ultimate Spider-Man & Big Hero 6 Crossover
Its capabilities are the following:
- Superhuman Strength: Baymax's armor amplifies his strength, allowing him to lift an excess of 1,000 pounds.
- Flight: The 2.0 version of the suit has numerous built-in rocket thrusters, which allow Baymax to fly. The suit actually can maneuver surprisingly well, even at high speeds.
- Rocket Fist: A unique feature to the 2.0 version of the suit, is the glove's ability to launch toward a target as a projectile. The built-in thrusters allow it to fly throuh the air, & hit hard enough to smash through a brick wall.
- Dragon Mode: When Hiro inserts the Dragon Chip into Baymax, programmed Microbots combine with him, enabling Baymax to assume his Dragon Mode. In Dragon Mode, Baymax is able to breath fire, flight like a dragon, & fire missiles from his wings.
- Baymax Armor at Marvel Database