Black Panther is a fanfictional American superhero film based on the Marvel Comics character of the same name. Set in the fictional country of Wakanda, the film tells of T'Challa, prince of the Panther Tribe, & his quest for vengeance after Ulysses Klaw, a sadistic physicist murdered his father, the king.
In the distinct & advanced nation of Wakanda, the Panther Tribe lived in peace & prosperity, being ruled by their chief T'Chaka, who took on the ceremonial title the "Black Panther". Unfortunately, this peace doesn't last long when T'Chaka is murdered by a malevolent physicist by the name of Ulysses Klaw. T'Challa, T'Chaka's son who is next in line to be king, seeks to avenge his father's murder & takes his place as the Black Panther, despite not really being ready. While facing Klaw, who has joined forces with the Man-Ape & the White Gorilla Cult, T'Challa reluctantly teams up with S.H.I.E.L.D. agent Clint Barton; this teamup eventually causes the Panther Tribe to turn on T'Challa for breaking the most sacred law.
- TBA as T'Challa / Black Panther
- The prince of the Panther Tribe who, despite not being ready, takes on the role as the Black Panther to hunt down his father's murderer.
- TBA as T'Chaka
- T'Challa's father, the former king of the Panther Tribe & former Black Panther before his death in the hands of Klaw.
- The collosal leader of the While Gorilla Cult with an outgoing feud against the Panther Tribe.
- TBA as S'yan
- The younger brother of T'Chaka who immediately becomes the Panther Tribe's new king after his brother's death. He was planning to become the Black Panther before his nephew T'Challa steals the Black Panther suit to fight Klaw.
- TBA as Ramonda
- T'Chaka's second wife & T'Challa's acting mother & caretaker.
- An elite agent of S.H.I.E.L.D., skilled at archery. In the film, Barton leads a group of agents in Wakanda to collect samples of vibranium; he eventually teams up with T'Challa, despite the law stating that foreigners are forbidden in Wakanda.
- T'Challa's nemesis, a physicist studying applied sonics who is responsible for the murder of his father. As in the comics, he is shown to wear a sonic emitter on his right wrist as a prosthetic device.