|Real Name:||Elizabeth Laura Ross|
|Betty Ross, Betsy Danner, Miss Curtis, Lady Hulk|
|May 1, 1980|
| Peter Ross (paternal great-grandfather, deceased);|
Alexander Ross (paternal grandfather);
Elizabeth Ross (paternal grandmother);
Betsy Ross (paternal great aunt);
Jeffrey Mace (paternal great uncle, deceased);
Thaddeus Ross (father);
Karen Lee Ross (mother, deceased);
|New Avengers (formerly)|
Base of Operations:
|New York City, New York|
|Education:||Formerly trained to be a nun|
|Height:|| 5' 10" (as Ross),|
6' 7" (as She-Hulk)
| 150 lbs (68 kg) (as Ross),|
700 lbs (318 kg) (as Hulk)
|Eyes:|| Blue (as Ross),|
Red (as She-Hulk)
| Brown (as Ross),|
Black (as She-Hulk)
|Skin:|| Pale (as Ross),|
Grey (as She-Hulk)
|Physique:|| Slim (as Ross)|
Muscular (as She-Hulk)
|grey skin, black hair, and red eyes|
|Origin:|| Human gamma-mutate;|
Betty was shot by mobsters while being visited by her love interest, Bruce Banner, AKA the Incredible Hulk. A blood transfusion from Banner was necessary to save her life, a side effect of the gamma-irradiated blood was that she mutated into She-Hulk
|Place of Birth:||Unknown location in California|
Doctor Elizabeth Laura "Betty" Ross is a scientist and professor at Culver University. As the Love Interest of Bruce Banner, Betty Ross received her abilities when she had a transfusion of blood from her gamma-powered husband. She usually has the ability to change into her She-Hulk form on demand, and usually retains her intellect after the change as well.
Powers and Abilities
- Physical Transformation: As a result of a blood transfusion from Bruce Banner, AKA the Hulk, Betty Ross is able to alter her physical form into a female version of the Hulk. As She-Hulk, Ross' skin, hair, and eyes turn grey black and red. Her frame also gains another 9 inches in height and 700 lbs of muscle and bone tissue. Unlike her cousin, the Hulk, much of Betty's gained muscle and bone mass is condensed and several times as dense as that of a human. As a result, though she is noticeably much larger than she is in her normal form, she looks much lighter than she actually is. Betty retains her full intelligence and personality in her She-Hulk form. Most of the time, Ross is able to control her transformation, enabling her to change back and forth at will. This is because she did not suffer as much psychological trauma as a child as her cousin did. And while it augments her abilities, she retains greater control than her cousin.
- Superhuman Strength: As She-Hulk, she is proportionally stronger than her Betty Ross form. This means that any extra strength gains as Betty Ross through intense physical training will be amplified, making her She-Hulk form that much stronger. she began to workout with Thing's weights and got her strength up to at least class 75 but through her career she continued to lift even greater weights, and the uppermost limit of her potential remains unknown. After prolonged weight-lifting training, she was able to easily defeat the Champion of the Universe, effortlessly supported the Thing's maximum weight with a single arm, threw an arm-wrestling competition with Hercules to spare his feelings, and effortlessly manhandled a Thanos clone. She-Hulk's strength has extended into her highly developed leg muscles, enabling her to leap great distances or heights.
- Superhuman Speed: Due, at least partially, to the great muscular strength and development of her leg muscles, she is capable of running and moving at speeds that are beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Stamina: She-Hulk's highly advanced musculature produces considerably less fatigue toxins during physical activity than the musculature of an ordinary human. She can exert herself at peak capacity for about 48 hours before fatigue begins to impair her performance.
- Superhuman Durability: She-Hulk's body is highly resistant to all forms of conventional injury. Her skin is capable of withstanding tremendous pressures and temperatures, falls from great heights, field-artillery canon shells, and powerful energy blasts without sustaining any injury.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: Despite her body's extremely high resistance to injury, it is possible to injure her. However, she is capable of rapidly regenerating injuries that result in great tissue damage and blood loss within a matter of minutes. However, she is not capable of regenerating missing limbs or organs. She-Hulk's highly efficient metabolism renders her immune to all drugs and toxins as well as total immunity to all known Earthly diseases.
- Expert Combatant: She-Hulk is a formidable hand-to-hand combatant, having been trained by Captain America and Gamora. Even in her Betty Ross form, she possesses sufficient skill in the martial arts to dispatch several would-be muggers much larger than she is. She is also highly trained in the use of weapons and battle tactics and strategies.
- Master Scientist: Ross is one of the world's renowned scientist in fields such as Biochemistry, and Nuclear Physics, He is experienced in the fields of computers and engineering as well.
- Born May 1, 1980.
Behind the Scenes
- Betty Ross is voiced by Eliza Dushku.
- She-Hulk on the Marvel Wiki
- Betty Ross on the Marvel Wiki
- She-Hulk on Wikipedia
- Betty Ross on Wikipedia